Saturday, January 6, 2018

FASCINATION - Nat King Cole - It was fascination I know And it might have ended Right then, at the start Just a passing glance Just a brief romance And I might have gone On my way Empty hearted It was fascination I know Seeing you alone With the moonlight above Then I touch your hand And next moment I kiss you Fascination turned to love

Image result for images fascination lovers moonlight above silhouette
.
Image result for images fascination seeing you alone with the moonlight aboveFascination

Image result for images fascination lovers moonlight above silhouette 

Nat King Cole

Album      : Around The World

                  Grandes Éxitos en Español. 20 Canciones de Amor


Pat Boone

       : Star Dust


Writers     : DICK MANNING, FERMO F.D. MARCHETTI 




 

lyrics

Image result for images fascination lovers moonlight above silhouetteImage result for images fascination lovers moonlight above silhouetteIt was fascination
I know
And it might have ended
Right then, at the start
Just a passing glance

Just a brief romance
And I might have gone
On my way
Empty hearted
It was fascination
I know
Seeing you alone
With the moonlight above
Then I touch your hand
And next moment
I kiss you
Fascination turned to love
It was fascination
I know
Seeing you alone

With the moonlight above
Then I touch your hand
And next moment
I kiss you
Fascination turned - to - love
 Image result for images fascination lovers moonlight above silhouette
Image result for images fascination seeing you alone with the moonlight aboveImage result for images fascination seeing you alone with the moonlight aboveImage result for images fascination lovers moonlight above silhouette
Image result for images fascination seeing you alone with the moonlight aboveImage result for images fascination seeing you alone with the moonlight aboveImage result for images fascination seeing you alone with the moonlight above
Image result for images fascination lovers moonlight above silhouetteImage result for images fascination lovers moonlight above silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment