Saturday, June 2, 2018

LORD I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH - Maranatha - Lord I lift Your name on high Lord I love to sing Your praises I'm so glad You're in my life I'm so glad You came to save us You came from heaven to earth (To show the way) From the earth to the cross (My debt to pay) From the cross to the grave From the grave to the sky Lord, I lift Your name on high

Image result for lord i lift your name on high images
.
Lord I Lift Your Name 
On High
Maranatha



lyrics
Lord I lift Your name on high 
Lord I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad You're in my life
I'm so glad Yo
u came to save us 
You came from heaven to earth
(To show the w
ay) 
From the earth to the cross 
(My de
bt to pay) 

From the cross to the grave
From the grave to the sky
Lord, I lift Your name on high
“The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth” (Psalm 145:17, 18)

“I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the Name of the Lord most high (Psalm 7:17)

Image result for lord i lift your name on high images

Image result for lord i lift your name on high imagesImage result for lord i lift your name on high images

Image result for lord i lift your name on high imagesImage result for lord i lift your name on high imagesImage result for lord i lift your name on high images

No comments:

Post a Comment